Where you can find ecologics products

Hi my bloggers friends! Today I will speak of where you can find ecologics products here on Mallorca!

Already, in many big supermarkets, like Eroski, lidel,... they star to get areas with these products, but there are different supermarkets or stores that sell especially these products and have much more variety.

Now, I will put some of these sites:
  • Fruiteries d'es Port – Porto Colom
  • Fruiteries d'es Port – Felanitx
  • Sa Teulera – Manacor
  • Veritas – Palma

  • MisterECO – Palma
  • Biodespensa Vegan&Vegetarian – Palma
  • Ecoilla (only ecological meat) – Palma or online
  • Yerbabuena – Palma
The shops of Fruiteries d'es Port, I don't put image since I will talk about them in my next publication.

I hope that it is information you will help, see you soon. Natural and healthy kisses.😘😘

Comentarios

  1. ¡Me apunto las direcciones! Son sitios que todos deberiamos conocer.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marian,
    I really liked knowing the addresses of stores where to find ecological products. I like to eat eco and in supermarkets of the area you find very little variety.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares